Offres & Opportunités: La Banque Mondiale recherche un Consultant en Communications et de Gestion des connaissances pour pays de l’Afrique Francophone
La Banque Mondiale recherche un Consultant en Communications et de Gestion des connaissances pour pays de l’Afrique Francophone pour soutenir le programme d’assainissement d’eau.
Pour d’amples détails, voir l’offre complète en dessous (langue anglaise):
The Water and Sanitation Program (WSP) is a program funded by several bilateral donors and administered by the World Bank, with a mission to help poor people gain sustained access to water supply and sanitation services. WSP operates in Africa, East Asia, Latin America, and South Asia. The WSP Africa regional office is based in Nairobi.
WSP Africa seeks to recruit a Knowledge Management Consultant (based in West Africa) to document, synthesize, and disseminate successful models and experiences, best practices, and lessons learned from the regional work program. This position is expected to build upon and expand the culture of internal learning and sharing, collaboration and innovation within and between WSP’s country/thematic programs, as well as to actively contribute to the development of WSP’s knowledge management strategy.
Responsibilities for the Knowledge Management Consultant include, but are not limited to the following:
· Develop and implement a knowledge management and program learning strategy within WSP to better document work and lessons learned from WSP’s programs.
· Improve processes for capturing and enriching lessons learned and good practices from country and thematic activities.
· Work with country/thematic teams to document innovations and evidence-based learnings.
· Synthesize key learnings and findings from programs under implementation and make this information widely available for internal learning and external sharing.
· Edit and revise learnings from program activities, and re-package these learnings into user-friendly documents, tools and approaches.
· Promote cross-program sharing of best practices related to sustainable access to improved water supply and sanitation services, and hygienic practices.
· Integrate knowledge-related inputs into country and thematic work plans and results frameworks.The successful candidate will have: an advanced degree and a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in knowledge management; demonstrated experience with different and appropriate media for knowledge sharing (beyond only written documents); ability to envision and create an overall knowledge management strategy; ability to work with diverse and talented personnel in a team environment; strong computer skills; fluency in English; ability to review reports in French and summarize key content in English; strong client focus with flexible and creative approach to problem solving; sound judgment and ability to evaluate clients information needs, suggest innovative approaches and follow up on detailed implementation.
This consultancy is for 150 days.
A detailed Terms of Reference letter is available.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.